Long known for their circulars selling all sorts of cordless rechargeable tools. Harbor Freight style replacement cells from Battrx allow a much needed boost to the OEM amperage shipped standard.The Full-Size, 1 5/8″ high cells comprise about 80% of the market. We also have 4/5 size, 1 1/4″ high cells which accounts for the remaining 20%. Click on the gray buttons with the voltage you are need for to view the kits. If Not Sure Which Battery Size/Type Is Right For You? Click Here
No products were found matching your selection.
Proudly assembled, stocked and shipped in the USA for unparalleled customer service. Email: [email protected] or call 267-221-7375 for Assistance