Fairmount

 

Electrical construction or upgrading is primarily done in the field in the middle of nowhere. There is nothing more frustrating than a non functioning tool just when you were wrapping up. Change your cells to fresh hi-amp Battrx cells now.

Full Size Nicad Battery rebuild
4.8V NiCAD Battery Rebuild Kit
6V NICAD Battery Repair Kit
7.2 V NiCAD Battery Rebuild Kit
8.4V NiCAD Battery Rebuild Kit
9.6V NiCAD Battery Rebuild Kit
10.8 V Nicad Battery rebuild
12V NICAD Battery repair Kit
13.2 Volt NICAD Battery repair kit
14.4 Volt NICAD Battery Repair Kit
15.6 VNiCAD Battery Rebuild
16.8V Nicad Batter repair Kit
18 V NiCAD Battery Rebuild
19.2V Nicad Battery repair Kit
24V Nicad Batter rebuild
36V NiCAD Battery Rebuild
CP Nicad Battery Rebuild
NICAD Battery Rebuild KIT
4.8 V NiCAD Battery Repair Kit
6 V NiCAD Battery Repair Kit Blue
7.2 Volt NiCAd Battery Repair Kit
8.4 Volts NiCAD Battery Rebuild
9.6V NiCAD Battery Repair Kit
10.8 V NiCAD Battery Repair Kit
12 V NiCAD Battery Repair Kit
13.2 V NiCAD Battery Repair Kit
Austin Child Chiropractic Near Me
15.6 V Battery Rebuild Kit
16.8 V NiCAD battery Repair Kit
18 V NiCAD Battery Rebuild Kit
19.2 V Rebuild Battery Kit
CP Nicad Battery Rebuild

The Full-Size, 1 5/8″ high cells comprise about 80% of the market. We also have 4/5 size, 1 1/4″ high cells which accounts for the remaining 20%. Click on the below buttons with the voltage you need to view the kits.

If Not Sure Which Battery Size/Type Is Right For YouClick Here

Fairmount

If Not Sure Which Battery Size/Type Is Right For You? Click Here

United states Flag

 

Proudly assembled, stocked and shipped in the USA for unparalleled customer service. Email: [email protected] or call 267-221-7375 for Assistance

[]